Kronstadt signed a number of dealership contracts with large manufacturers:
- Ensar Gemi – Turkish manufacturer of equipment for ship cabins.
- RSP – Chinese manufacturer of screw-type pumps.
- MAVI DENIZ – a Turkish company, which main field of activity is OSR operations, equipment for OSR, and construction of vessels for OSR.
- H.A.T. – FLEX – Chinese manufacturer of flexible plastic pipes with more than 30 years of experience in this area.
- Panasia – one of the world leaders in making ballast water treatment systems, as well as different types of shipbuilding, offshore oil and gas platforms, and environment protection equipment.
- Scam Marine – Croatian company, leader in production and export of ship engines, marine generators of high quality and reasonable prices.
The company participated in several Russian and foreign shows:
- XVIII International exhibition Means of state security provision “INTERPOLITEX-2014” (Moscow) – Oct. 21-24.
- XII International transport exhibition/conference "Transtec 2014" (Saint Petersburd) – Oct. 1-3.
- International exhibition KIOGE 2014 (Almaty, Kazakhstan) – Sep. 30th – Oct. 3rd.
- Shipbuilding, Mechanical Equipment, and Sea Technologies international exhibition, SMM 2014 (Hamburg) – Sep. 9-12.
- Aquaculture Development Issues conference (Murmansk) – May 19-21.
- 10th ST. PETERSBURG TECHNICAL FAIR – March 12-14.
- 7th International exhibition of boats and yachts Moscow Boat Show – March 11-16.
In September, Kronstadt together with its Chinese business partner Yantai Taihong obtained RMRS Type Approval Certificate.
In September, the company once again confirmed its quality management system to comply with ISO 9001:2008.
In August, a new representative office of Kronstadt Ltd. was opened in China (Shanghai). The new office got the name ‘KRON-Well’. This office monitors Asian manufacturers of equipment, controls quality of production process on-site, and establishes dealerships to introduce Asian equipment to the Russian market.
Apart from that, Kronstadt’s social responsibility projects continued their development. In early 2014, the Personal Studentship Act was signed, and then there were contest committee sessions which chose studentship holders from St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (technical university) and State Marine Technical University of St. Petersburg (SMTU). Currently, such sessions are held every semester.