In 2013, our company signed several dealership contracts with a number of well-known manufacturers:
- Yantai Taihong Rubber Co (China) – a manufacturer of mooring fender systems.
- ММЕ & Tyne Gangway (Netherlands, Great Britain) – a manufacturer of aluminum gangways, boarding ladders, and other types of equipment to make ships accessible for crew members and passengers.
- MICROPLASMA (Romania) – manufactures fireproof, fire-prevention, water-tight vessel doors, marine hatches, etc.
- Hydro Armor (France) – has been making azimuth thrusters for more than 40 years.
- ColorLight (Sweden) – a manufacturer of UV and halogen marine searchlights.
- BIOCON (Greece) – a manufacturer of maritime waste water treatment systems.
- Fluidmecanica S.A. (Spain) – specializes in making hydraulic servo-assisted steering, anchor windlasses, hydraulic cranes, capstans, fishing winches, oceanographic equipment and hydraulic systems.
- Lanemark International (Great Britain) – one of the leaders in manufacturing of heaters for petrochemical, oil refining, and allied industries.
- GEA Process Engineering (Germany) – a part of GEA Group, comprising many equipment suppliers, technologies and know-hows.
Kronstadt Ltd. participated in the following Russian and foreign exhibitions:
- 3rd International specialized exhibition of equipment and technologies for sheet metal working BLECH Russia (March 12-14).
- VI International exhibition of boats and yachts "Moscow Boat Show" (March 12-17).
- International Maritime Defense Show IMDS-2013, which took place in St. Petersburg on July 3 thru 7.
- International conference on shipbuilding, maritime navigation, port activities, ocean and offshore development “NEVA-2013”. The exhibition took place in Saint Petersburg on Nov. 24 thru 27.
Among other important events for the company the special one was the opening of a new American representative office named KRON Energy LLC in Houston, Texas. The new office monitors the progress of innovative technologies on the American market of industrial equipment and makes contracts with manufacturing companies. Kron Energy LLC is a member of American-Russian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ARCCI) and works with U.S. Commercial Service.
Year 2013 was really special in view of company’s social activities.
Once again in summer, the internship program “B2B Summer” was organized for young specialists in the field of PR.
Also, a new social responsibility aspect was introduced. In the end of 2013, Kronstadt developed a project to financially support the brightest students in some universities of St. Petersburg. In the end of November, Kronstadt Personal Studentship Act was signed in State Marine Technical University of St. Petersburg. According to this Act, the students of this university who successfully pass shortlisting will be paid monthly studentship during semester by Kronstadt Ltd.